I charge a $5,550 fixed fee for a “clean” ex parte petition to modify an irrevocable trust under Probate Code Section 15403 or 15409. This fee covers:
- Necessary face-to-face meetings and/or teleconferences;
- Gathering of necessary information to draft the petition;
- Drafting of petition, waivers of notice of hearing and consents of all interested parties;
- Coordination of the distribution of the petition draft and waivers of consents to all interested parties;
- Once all paperwork is complete, direct delivery of the completed petition to the Santa Clara County Court Probate Examiner;
- Once the order is signed by the Probate Court, direct pickup of the signed order, including filing of the petition and order (fixed fee covers the filing fees and the fees for issuance of the certified copy(ies) of the Probate Court order)
- Obtain one or more certified copies of the Probate Court order;
- Scan and email copy of certified Probate Court order, with delivery of original by mail to the Petitioner.
My fixed fee includes the payment of court filing fees, including one certified copy of the Court order granting the petition.
Additional certified copies of the Court order are $26.00.
Need something else? Use our Contact Us page.